tagline

You never call...you never write...at least do something to let us know you're still alive!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sifting through the last nine months...

So it's that time of year again - 4 days before I pack up and take off for a summer abroad in some foreign country - this year? New Zealand! And I am très excitée!

There will, of course, be tons and tons of blog entries from New Zealand with everything from my work at the Te Papa Tongewara Museum in Wellington, to trips to the mountains to go snowboarding (oh, yes, snowboarding in July - boo yah!)

Of course, before I can go, I have things to finish up here - among which, the monster of an independent study that turned into 100 pages of "I may never see the light of day again"


Of course, I'm also packing up my few (thank god!) belongings here in LA - and putting off doing the last of my laundry like a pro!

Next post should come to you straight from Auckland - hopefully with pictures :)



For now...Bye Los Angeles - see you in September!

No comments:

Post a Comment