tagline

You never call...you never write...at least do something to let us know you're still alive!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Addendum to the last post...

So...I have NO idea what happened to my last post - but it looks like when I popped those last two images in, it deleted EVERYTHING I had written - which was alot - and frankly can't be bothered to write it again right now...
so here's the deal in brief

1. I wrote about a bunch of other cool projects I'll be working on - guess we'll just have to see those as they come...

2. I wrote about how awesome the museum was and the staff - more on that in the next post!

3. I wrote about Wellington and my apartment - the pictures are there, but very little of the text remains - I think, however, that you get the jist - just let the pictures say those thousand words I had originally typed!

and with that - a proper post to come this weekend...maybe...
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment