tagline

You never call...you never write...at least do something to let us know you're still alive!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Quick Pictureless Update! Temperature: 3C/37F

Ok - so superquick update - I promise a proper entry both on this blog and on the Te Papa blog on Monday (Sunday for all of you in North America).

This week in Conservation at Te Papa? Two rats (shockingly cute - even if taxidermied) and a little lamb (also taxidermied - freakiest. eyes. ever!!).
What did I do to the poor things? Vacuumed, fluffed, straightened tails and glued bits of tail back on (insert 'tail' joke here).

What's up this weekend? SNOWBOARDING!!!!!!! Yes, my friends, on July 17th, I will, in fact, be basking in 0C weather (that's 32F for all you 'mericans!) - and throwing myself off the side of an active volcano covered in snow - SO. EXCITED!

So on Monday - provided I don't get incinerated in a freak eruption (don't worry Mom - it won't happen!) you will all get an update chalk-full of pretty pictures =)

Night night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment